The following terms and conditions govern your use of the wakatipuhouse.com website (the "website") and form a legal agreement between you and Wakatipu House (the registered owner of wakatipuhouse.com). By viewing or otherwise using this Website, you agree to the terms and conditions in this Notice. Please read this Terms and Conditions of Use Notice (this "Notice") carefully. This Notice may be changed in the future without further notice. This Notice applies exclusively to your access to, and use of, this Website and does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Wakatipu House for products, services or otherwise.
- All website materials including, without limitation, the wakatipuhouse.com logo, design, text, graphics, photographs, illustrations, images, art and other forms of visual and written content on this website (also referred to as "wakatipuhouse.com content" or "site content") are the exclusive property and copyright © of Wakatipu House.
- You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of this Website, for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational and non-commercial, personal use only.
- What you may not do with the site content. Anything else. Except as noted in Section (2) above, our site content may not be copied or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent of Wakatipu House as evidenced by a written license, and subject to the payment of that license.
- Unless you have received a separate written copyright license and paid the fees outlined in that license to Wakatipu House: (a) it is illegal to copy or use any portion of our site content whether by photographic means, scanning, or digital copying; (b) it is illegal to incorporate all or part of our site content into another entity's written or graphic content, regardless of the medium. Changing our site content does not make it yours. The original site content, however modified or distorted, is still protected by copyright.
- You agree that any unauthorized use, publication or transmission of any site content by you is an infringement of copyright and you will be responsible for fees, damages and compensation.
"Wakatipuhouse.com", "Wakatipu House" the logos, and the products and services described in this Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Wakatipu House and its licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Wakatipu House. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, buttons, icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Wakatipu House, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Wakatipu House. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Third-Party Content & Services
Wakatipu House may provide hyperlinks to Webpages and content of third parties ("Third-Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information. Wakatipu House does not monitor nor does Wakatipu House have control over any Third-Party Content or third-party Websites. Wakatipu House does not endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Wakatipu House does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content. Users use these hyperlinks and Third Party-Content contained therein at their own risk.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WAKATIPU HOUSE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WAKATIPU HOUSE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WAKATIPU HOUSE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Wakatipu House reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Website at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Wakatipu House.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WAKATIPU HOUSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand, without regard to its choice of law principles to the contrary. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in the state and federal courts residing in New Zealand and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of this Notice.
Modification & Amendments
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, Wakatipu House reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Website, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Website.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.